Microcurrent Facial Rejuvenation
What is Microcurrent?
Gentle electrical stimulation that re-educates the muscle fibers to tighten which creates lift and tone in the muscles and skin
Clients go through a series of treatments followed by regular maintenance to keep the muscles toned (it's like going to the gym for your face)
Each time a treatment is performed the new contour maintains its position better and longer (muscle memory strengthens)
Typically clients will notice a 5 to 7 year reduction in facial aging
Microcurrent treatments are not painful and there is no downtime
Significantly less expensive than surgery and with long-lasting results
How often should treatments be received?
• Ages 20-30: Once a month as a preventative to slow down the aging process
• Ages 30–35: Initial series of 4-6, 1x per week; Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
• Ages 35-40: Initial series of 6–10, 1x per week; Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
• Ages 40–50: Initial series of 8– 12, 1x per week; Maintenance every 4-8 weeks
• Ages 50–60: Initial series of 12–15, 1x per week. Maintenance every 4–8 weeks
• 60+: Initial series of 12–15, 2 x per week for 1st month, then 1x per week 2nd month; Maintenance every 4 weeks
What conditions prevent treatment?
Pacemaker, Pregnancy, Thrombosis, Phlebitis, Epilepsy, Cancer
How much does it cost?
Microcurrent Treatment includes cleansing, microcurrent treatment, serum application, and moisturizer/sun protection - $135
May be purchased individually or as a series for best results (buy 9 treatments and receive the 10th one free)